Bloggintresserade

fredag 3 december 2021

oh my gosh....

 Realized now that I had now posted my DT card for

last week´s CRAFTY CATZ challenge!


How did I miss that? I can only blame that I have not been so well this week,

yes I know it´s a week excuse...


I wanted to show you the card I made anyway since I really love the way my background turned out. I used a shimmer powder from Nuvo and it really shimmers, even though it´s a bit hard to see on this photo






I have coloured with ProMarkers.
This fun image was from CC´s sponsor



She got some wonderful stamps so if you haven´t visit her shop please do so!








 I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Jan´s Digi Stamps Challenge #November - AG (5/12)

Krafty Chicks #588 - Stamp Act (8/12)

Critter Crazy #57 - AG critter (25/12)

Creative Craft Cottage #146 - Add some sparkle (3/12)

Morgan´s ArtWorld #12 - AG (27/12)

QKR Stampede #433 - AG (14/12)

Simon Says - Happy Holidays/Christmas (8/12)

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #131 - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours (2/1)


12 kommentarer:

  1. Ooops! These things happen Nick! It's a fabulous card, love the colours and those fun penguins- the background looks gorgeous.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. loving the way you have done this with the cute penguins, xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a wonderful card. I love it. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Very nice, Nick, great bold blues for these busy guys, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sensational Monochromatic creation Nick! Love the regal shades of Blue. Thank you for sharing your FUN penguin creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Enjoy seeing your creative talents. Hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge each month. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  6. It looks great and we can imagine the shimmer. Hope you are feeling better soon. So glad you shared with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is so wonderful I love the colors and image is great, and thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks this week. Have a great day! Cheers!
    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous project Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow.. that's really cool! Nice image and fantastic layout! I like the sentiment, too

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
    *GDT* Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous card and love the penguins and great background.Hope you are feeling better
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Such a fun card! And I love your background. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    SvaraRadera
  12. Absolutely gorgeous work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    SvaraRadera