Bloggintresserade

fredag 31 december 2021

My Top 5´s 2021!

 Happy New Year!

Last day of 2021...


I do hope 2022 will treat us a bit kinder...



Here are some top 5 lists:


Using DIGI DOODLE STUDIO STAMPS









Using ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS











Using COLOUR OF LOVE stamps













Using SCRIBBLS DESIGN










Using LAWN FAWN
and since this is my new LOVE I couldn´t pick only 5 so I went a bit crazy and picked 12....LOL















I´m looking forward to see what 2022 has to bring. I hope to get to make a lot of new cards and to meet a new crafty friends!



3 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely selection of fabulous cards Nick! Happy New Year.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick all your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Happy New Year to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. wonderful selection Happy New Year
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera