Bloggintresserade

onsdag 1 december 2021

Midway reminder for SCRIBBLES DESIGN CHALLENGE

 Hi there,


Hope you are feeling fine,

I´ve been home from work this week, feeling a bit off, sore troth and headache.


Today I want to show you a couple of new cards I made.

Let´s start with one that will work as a reminder for our


WARM WINTER CLOTHING

challenge over at 

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS

 Check out my team mates wonderful cards here.




I have used 2 images from a set called

#8135 Winter Hats


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I cut out the sentiment in both white and blue cardstock and added them together to create a shadow. Pattern paper is an oldie from EP. I love their fun playful papers and wonderful colour combos. 



Now when I see my card I think I have to add something more red down at the second hat. Maybe a red little heart? What do you think?


Please join in with our fun challenge, anything featuring warm winter clothes will do!

Click here to join in!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Moments #227 - AG (4/12)

Ellibell´s Corner Wed. Challenge #December - Baby, it´s cold outside (31/12)

Little Red Wagon #630 - Let it snow (7/12)

Digi Chooseday #wk.47 - AG (4/12)

TTCRD #Nov 30th - AG (7/12)

A Gem Of A Challenge #24 - AG (2/12)

QKR Stampede #433 - AG (14/12)

Polkadoodles #wk.47 - AG (2/12)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Such a lovely project! So glad you've shared this at Creative Moments. Please come back again!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your card! So cute how you hung the hat off the letters. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card! I especially love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun and beautiful creation!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where the theme is "baby, it's cold outside" or "anything crafty goes".
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  6. Darling Card!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles! Candace DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card, love bold colours
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love your colour choice Nick.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    SvaraRadera