Bloggintresserade

tisdag 1 februari 2022

New challenge over at DIGI DOODLE STUDIO´S blog



The new Blog Challenge over at 


is up and running and this month´s theme is 
LOVE and/or FRIENDSHIP 

I think that is a perfect theme for any kind of craft project for February.




I have used an image called Philip loves Suki
I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut the image. I tried to make a scene like if they were at an arcade and had just won the cute teddy.




I hope you like it and I´m looking forward to see what you will create this month.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
TTCRD #Feb 1st - AG (15/2)
Dream Valley #262 - Love (5/2) Top3
Krafty Chicks #596 - All Occasions (3/2)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our "All Occasions " theme :) Hope you join us again soon

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is brilliant Nick. I love your choice of colours and as always your colouring is awesome.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door . Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great fun love card and super colouring too :) :) Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs Mimi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a cute image and a great scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera