Bloggintresserade

lördag 30 april 2022

Parking sign

 Hi, today I want to share a parking sign I made to use in the car when I park.

I got tought this by one of the awesome ladies (Nilla) over at

Rozzans Scrapbooking



We decorated them in all different styles

but I off course used LAWN FAWN stamps and dies!

I had so much fun creating this little city/town scene.



I think I might add my car plate number later on.... or what do you think?


I have coloured with promarkers and then fussy cut all the images.


I would like to enter this creation into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 123 - Create a Scene (1/5)

A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.9 - AG (5/5)

Polkadoodles #wk.16 - AG (5/5)

Crafty Calendar #April - Anything but square (30/4)

Krafty Chicks #609 - All Occasions  (3/5) Golden Egg

Simon Says #94 - AG (3/5)







3 kommentarer:

  1. Lots to colour on this one fabulous card Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. this is SO cute!! love this trinket you made for your parking!! LOVE it! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera