Bloggintresserade

fredag 28 februari 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there,

I´m so happy that it´s Friday again,
even though it´s a bit scary that the time goes past so quickly...

We got a beautiful and sunny day here and I´m soon of for a walk in the forest.
But first I would like to share my DT card for our new challenge over at



this week´s sponsor is 





and our theme is easy and fun to play along with

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - use pretty papers


I have used an image so kindly given to our DT.
It´s called Mixed media Pin up.



I have coloured her with ProMarkers. Isn´t she a beauty?

I´m so in love with these beautiful papers too. Sadly I miss placed the cover for this paper pad so I have no idea what brand it is. If any of you who reads this know, I would be very happy if you would like to tell me.



I fussy cut the birds and flowers that I added in the top corner, on the bird cage and on the left side of the card. 



I used silver embossing powder with my stamped sentiment and also used it on top of my die cut bird cage. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies and at end I added some big pearls.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #531 - Use punches and/or dies (2/3)
Krafty Chicks #496 - All Occasions (4/3)
Polkadoodles #w.8 - AG (3/3)
QKR Stampede #387 - AG (5/3)
Creative Moments #185 - AG (5/3)Top3
Digi Chooseday #w.8 - AG (5/3)
Unicorn Challenge #51 - AG (29/2)
Crafty Cardmakers #251 - Embossing (8/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #126 - AG (29/2)
SheepSki Design #35 - hearts and/or flowers (29/2)



16 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, gorgeous card, such a lovely image she looks so pretty.
    I hope you enjoy your walk in the sunshine, whatever that is...haha, have a great weekend.x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is just so pretty. I hope you enjoy your walk in the woods. It has been raining here today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card Nick, such an elegant and lovely image, your design and papers are beautiful...great fussy cutting!
    I'd love to going for a walk in the sunshine! Enjoy yours.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card Nick, and wow look at your fussy cutting! your papers are perfect with the image, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured love all the fussy cut flowers.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautifully colored and the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  7. a beautiful card and image, sounds lovely a walk in the forest when half our country is under water lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love that stamp, it's so beautiful, and your colouring is fab!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck with the competition.

    Happy Crafting!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous card - love the delicate colours.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Great card, Nick! Love the soft colour tones, fab colouring and your fussy cutting of those pretty papers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  12. A lovely looking card with sweet image and lovely colours. Really sweet! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the image & all the elements you've added!
    Thanks for sharng your talent with us this week in the QKR Stampede Challenge
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wowza! What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Fabulous card.Love the design and colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvaraRadera