Bloggintresserade

lördag 27 februari 2021

A special card for my friend

 who is opening her own scrap shop this weekend!


I was so lucky to be invited for a VIP evening yesterday

and was so spoiled with both food and goodiebag. 


I also shopped a lot of new things,

she got so many pretty paper packs, wonderful dies, flowers ...


I´ll tell you - you go crazy... I mean you need it all!


So I used some of my Lawn Fawn stamps and made her this interactive card.




The sentiment says: Congrats on your new ... SHOP (inside)

I tried to make it look like her house with the shop next to it and it supposed to be me putting all my shopping on top of my car to drive home and her 2 little dogs playing at the yard.


When you pull the tab the owls wings move up and down, it´s so cute!

I have coloured with my ProMarkers and I used a few die cuts and then fussy cut the rest. Paper is also Lawn Fawn.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodles #wk.9 - AG (11/3)

Creative Moments #209 - AG (5/3)

Simon Says #81 - AG (3/3)

LeAnn´s World101 #35 - AG (1/3)

QKR Stampede #414 - AG (28/1)

The Creative Crafters #37 - AG (8/3)

Dream Valley Challenges #242 - Hand coloured image (6/3)

Incy Wincy Design - Animals or/and add buttons (28/2)


6 kommentarer:

  1. Lucky you- having a friend who owns a craft shop! She's going to see a lot of you I guess! I wish her every success in her new venture- the world needs more craft shops!!
    The card you made for her is gorgeous, love the thought you put into it and the cute stamps and interactive element.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card you have made for your friend. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is gorgeous and how lucky having a friend with a shop, oh hold on to your purse, haha.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. A real sweet idea for your friend and beautiful design for your card. Many thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Blog.
    Hope to see you again.
    xxx
    Nunzia

    SvaraRadera
  5. Great idea, celebrate everything.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera