Bloggintresserade

måndag 8 februari 2021

NEW RELEASE over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi there


Today I would like to share with you some new images that have just been released over at ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS. These are so super cute and perfect for any of those little messages you might want to send for Valentines Day.





I have created with the new image called

WOOF YOU

I think this image is perfect for Valentines Day but it also fits great for a Thank You card or A Birthday card. I had this clear stamp sentiment saying " Wishing you a pawsome day" and I thought it fitted the image well. That´s way I decided to go for a Birthday card this time.




I have coloured with my ProMarkers
I used some pattern papers from a paper pack that I got from a craft magazine a few years ago and then added some more flowers and a few rhinestones.

Pop over to All Dressed Up Stamp´s Challenge blog to see some more lovely creations made with the new images. Don´t forget to play along with their AG challenge here or All Dressed Up FB challenge here (theme add hearts or flowers) 


Hope you all have a PAWSOME day today!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Friends #149 - Animal/bird (27/2)
Crafty Animals #47 - AG animal (27/2)
Krafty Chicks #545 - Stamp Act (10/2)



8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous Birthday card. I love it. That doggy is so cute. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW! fabulous card and image Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awesome card. I love dogs and this just warms my heart. Awesome paper and flowers. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cute card you've made. Awesome coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Bonnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Janet DT

    SvaraRadera