Bloggintresserade

tisdag 9 februari 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

 Happy Tuesday....


Today I want to share a card I made using an image from


DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS


I love this cute little couple.

This image is called Sorrel Merry Thistle.




I have coloured with ProMarkers, a black fineliner and a white gel pen.


I have die cut a few trees, grass and clouds to make this scene. 

Inside the card I stamped the rest of the sentiment... Birthday!




I hope you like this sweet image as much as I do.
I think it would make a perfect Valentine image as well, don´t you think?
(Owl you need is love...)




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #545 - AG (10/2)
APTTC #2 - AG (27/2)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love that image she is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the monochrome look, just gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love it! The neutral tones really make it sophisticated! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    SvaraRadera
  6. Beutiful card, I love your image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card design! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very beautiful card design!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 6 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera