Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 februari 2021

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Happy Monday


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN

                                             

our theme this month is


HEARTFELT

(add one or more hearts on your project)


That does not sound to difficult does it?

I mean pretty much everything looks better after you added a heart!!!



I have used two images called





I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I added some little envelopes and die cut hearts.
I also doodle some faux stitches around the edge of the image.




I hope you find this as cute as I do!


Please join us over at Scribbles Design! My talented team mates have made some wonderful designs using hearts in lots of different ways.


I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Di´s Digi Design Challenge - Add heart/s (19/2)
My Time To Craft #450 - Love (18/2)
Aud Sentiments #268 - AG with sentiment (24/2)
Fab´n´Funky #510 - Love/Heart (16/2)
Creative Craft Cottage #137 - Happy Valentine´s / Love (3/3)



9 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a sweet card Nick and I love the play on words sentiment, very cute.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. It is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. A fun card. so cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a super cute card! Love the different fun envelope embellies!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card - I used the same image for the challenge!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Eine zauberhafte Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  9. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    SvaraRadera