Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 februari 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi there,

Hope you´re all doing fine. I had a bit of a rough week. Last Monday my mum phoned me to tell that my dad had to go to the hospital. He had some trouble with his heart and they had to operate on him. Lucky that he went in there in time and now he is feeling better. Today I was told that we got a lot of staff members and kids who tested positive for Corona at my school. I had the day off today (always do on Mondays, aren´t I´m lucky?) but I do not feel great about having to go to work and submit myself and my family for this risk...


Anyway I had two cards to share with you today.

First up is my DT card for our new 

ALL DRESSED UP STAMP´s challenge 

over at their FB page, click here to pop over!



Our theme for February is

Hearts and/or Flowers



I have used an image called

The Cats Whiskers

I have coloured with ProMarkers. 

I doodle some faux stitches around the image. I also added some die cut hears and a bit of corrugated paper. Sentiment is a clear stamp from LF.


Here is a close up:



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

to be added tomorrow 

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous Nick, love the colour combo.
    Hope your dad is getting better. Your in the same situation as my daughter, they are now testing twice a week and have to work two days from home but its such a worry you just don't know what your bringing home do you, take care stay as safe as you can.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope you stay safe at work it must be such a worry for you. I am pleased your dad is getting better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera