Bloggintresserade

måndag 21 mars 2022

A birthday card

 Happy Monday!


There are a lot of Birthdays among my friends and family during this and next week, so I decided that I wanted to share a birthday card with you today using an image from 

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS stamps


I have used a gorgeous image called

Kaia Strikes a Pose


I have coloured it with ProMarkers.



I picked a pattern paper that I thought would give the card the bright and happy vibes that fits a birthday card. I also added to hand made banners underneath the image. One of them I also embossed and coloured with ProMarkers to match the image. But I think I was slightly of the right pick of colour. Anyway I think it turned out pretty. 




I also added some red enamel dots. They are my fav embellishment at the moment, have you noticed?


I would  like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #121 March - AG (30/3)

Jan´s Digi Stamps Challenge #March - AG (31/3)

The Corrosive Challenge #March - AG (31/3)

Allsorts #668 - Feminine (25/3)

Polkadoodles #wk11 - AG (25/3)

C.R.A.F.T #630 - Female (23/3)

Crafter´s Cafe #283 - use some flowers (11/4)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #60 - Flowers (31/3)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, very bright and happy! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. A fun girly card, many thanks for joining our Feninine theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A GREAT DAY XX

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun and feminine card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card Nick as always your colouring is perfect.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely and feminine card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love this Cheerful Card. Thank you for sharing joy with us at Polkadoodles.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
    Kisses, Karolina

    SvaraRadera