Bloggintresserade

tisdag 8 mars 2022

New release over at ALL DRESSED UP stamps

 Hi

Have you seen the new images over at


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS?


They are absolutely gorgeous this month!

Have a look at these...






I have used Spring Pony, so cute and fun!







I have coloured with my ProMarkers. I used a new pattern paper from EP and also some new die cut embellishment in the form of clover and little flowers.

Here is one more picture of my card







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #601 - Stamp Act (9/3)
Time Out Challenge #208 - 8th Birthday Special Challenge (9/3)


7 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is adorable, and I love how you have colored your image. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and helping us celebrate our birthday.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So wonderful, and I like the shamrocks, nicely done. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, had to pop over and see this pretty card for myself.It has a lovely spring feel to it.
    Hope all is well.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely image and great die-cuts!
    Thank you for joining us again at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a cute card! The little pony is too cute! I love your attention to detail! I love the papers you choose, layout and added florals! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera