Bloggintresserade

måndag 7 mars 2022

New image from DIGI DOODLE STUDIO stamps



Hello Everyone!

The world has truly gone crazy and I think we are all in need of a hug! 
I feel so helpless but I guess the only thing I can do is to try to be kind and helpful to those I meet.



This image is called Tabitha´s Puppy Hugs
 
Isn´t she the cutest? 
She is part of Digi Doodles newest Birthday release.


I have coloured her with my ProMarkers and also added a few highlights in her hair and a dotty pattern on her top with a white gel pen.
I used enamel dots and die cut hearts and a bow as embellishment. 

I also used an embossing folder for my purple cardstock
 to make the stitched quilt look.




I hope your day will be a great one. I´m of to make a cake since it´s my oldest child´s Birthday today.

I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Sweet Stampin´- Girly but no Pink (11/3)
Polkadoodles #wk9 - AG (17/3)
Krafty Chicks #601 - Stamp Act (9/3)
Crafty Gals Corner #228 - Add a heart (8/3)

12 kommentarer:

  1. so cute and sweet- lovely design and colours.
    Sending you a hug Nick xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls. ~Tonya DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Nick with a very sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Awesome image to color up, and so cute, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous project Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love this pretty colour combo, gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a cute stamp to work with, your card is adorable.
    Thank you so much for choosing to share it at Polkadoodles.
    Nunzia DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a cute card! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

    SvaraRadera
  10. Sweet image and lovely project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a gorgeous card. I really love this colour combo and that wee bow is adorable!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time around- good luck!

    SvaraRadera