Bloggintresserade

måndag 14 mars 2022

Make a splash - Have a Happy Birthday

 Today I want to share another Birthday card using the new bear set from Lawn Fawn. I think these bears with their umbrellas and jumping frogs are so darn cute, don´t you think?


I made the background for this card grey which maybe is a bit boring for a Birthday card? But I think it turned out fun anyway with the pop of colour on the rain coat and those cute ducks.




I have coloured with my ProMarkers.

I made a pattern on his rain coat that I thought looked really fun and playful.



I used the rainy sky stencil for the background. Using 2 different colour of inks. I also used glitter and glossy accent for the puddles and splashes but you can´t really see that on the photo, but in real it looks great.


I would like to enter this into following challenges:

Lawn fawnatics Challenge #120 - All Things Birthday (20/3)

Dragonfly Dreams #March - Something to make you smile (3/4)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #177 - AG (18/3)

Critter Crazy Challenge #60 - AG critter (25/3)

LeAnn´s World101 #48 - AG (28/3)

Classic Design Challenge #3 - AG (29/3)

A Gem Of A Challenge #6 - AG (25/3)

MTTC #477 - Animal (24/3)





7 kommentarer:

  1. Nick: This is such a cute springtime card! Adorable! Thanks for posting to MTTC's animal theme challenge! --Becca/DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love Lawn Fawn too. Great job with this card, I love your scene. Your coloring is spot on! Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. this is beyond adorable!! LOOOOOOOVE the sweet pops of color with the critters!!!! and everything else in grey makes it feel like a cold rainy day!! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super cute work!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    SvaraRadera