Bloggintresserade

måndag 28 mars 2022

Have a THRILLING birthday with LAWN FAWN

 This month´s are truly a full packed Birthday month.

This is a card I made for my brother´s birthday. He is in to roller-coasters so I thought this would fit him perfectly.


I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Coaster Critters.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and then fussy cut the images.





I also added a few different stamps from other sets to fill my scene.

I used:

 mouse from Virtual Friends Add-on

duck from Rub-a-dub-dub

mouse with baby mouse and big mouse from Dandy Day

flying birds from Smooth Sailing

bag of chips from S´more the merrier

chicken from Party Penguins

lollipop from Purrfectly Wicked Add-on




This card also has an interactive part so the little rabbit can ride that coaster cart down the hill.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams #March - Something to make you smile (4/3)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #178 - AG (2/4)

A Gem Of A Challenge #7 - AG (8/4)

C.R.A.F.T #631 - AG (30/3)

Simon Says - Food and/or drink (30/3)

The Paper Shelter #504 - animal (29/3)



3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is such a fun card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a truly wonderful and fun card, Nick. Your brother is in for a treat. Thanks for sharing with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - DT

    SvaraRadera