Bloggintresserade

söndag 14 augusti 2022

Birthday card



 Hi

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the weekend. 

I have done a little bit of crafting and created two cards after the sketch over at Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog. 

It looks like this: 


This is my first card. I thought it would fit a basketball player. 



I used the sketch but switch the diagonal line. I used critters from the Really High Five set and the sport items come from All Star. 



I used two stencils to make the background. 


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #130 - sketch (15/8)

A Gem of a Challenge #wk17 - AG (26/8)

Allsorts #688 - AG/make your own backgroud (19/8)

Polkadoodles #wk.32 - AG (19/8)

Addicted to Stamps and More #435 - Die cuts and/or stencils (15/8)

Craft Galore Encore #102 - AG (30/8)


2 kommentarer:

  1. This card is so adorable! The critters look like they are having so much fun playing basketball. I love the green background, it really highlights the critters. Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!- Catherine :)

    SvaraRadera