Bloggintresserade

fredag 5 augusti 2022

Good Luck - Going to school

 Happy Friday!


I have enjoyed my last day of summer holiday even though the weather is grey and rainy. Started of with a shorter run in the morning. Then a long and lazy breakfast outside on the veranda (reading the morning newspaper). I then craft for a little while, had lunch and went to town and did a bit of shopping (found 2 tops on sale!)


Soon going to cook dinner and watch a movie. But before I do so I thought I share my latest Lawn Fawn card. I used the sketch (current challenge) and made a Good Luck card for a young boy starting school in a couple of weeks.


I usually find the sketch challenges very difficult to do when I use my Lawn Fawn since I like to build scenes when I create. But this time I got an idea as soon as I saw the sketch and I think it turned out rather well, what do you think?



I have used distress inks and gold acrylic paint to make my background.  

I finally got to use a lot of my owls that I had not use before. I looked in my stash and found a few different ones. I actually found 2 more sets but the design was a bit different so I decided not to use them this time. I also looked around to find as many different books as I could as well.


Stamp sets I used:
So Owlsome (little owls, apple, glasses)
Special Delivery (big owl)
A Bug Deal (twigs)
Just Add Glitter (pencil, scissors, rulers)
Den Sweet Den (books)
Virtual Friends add-on (mug with pencils)
You Goat This (bow)
Purrfectly Wicked (big book)
Let´s Play (swing)
Bicycle Build for You (hat)
All-Star (sentiment)






I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I added glossy accent to glasses and rulers.



I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
Lawn Fawnatics #130 - sketch (15/8)
Krafty Chicks #623 - Stamp Act (10/8)
MAWTT #145 - AG (29/8)
A Place To Start #082022 - AG/By the books (31/8)



Critter Crazy Challenge #65 - AG critter (25/8)
APTTC #8 - AG (27/8)
Crafty Animals #64 - AG animal (27/8)






7 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card! Love the happy little owls...always a sign of learning. Thanks for sharing at A Place To Start's August, "Anything Goes With a Twist/Books" Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just in time for back to school, Nick! Thank you for sharing your scholastic creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow, this is adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's so lovely! Like your layout and the owls! Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday! Christin

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful day, especially producing this adorable owl card, love your colouring and background. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a great, fun card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is super cute and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing on Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    SvaraRadera