Bloggintresserade

söndag 14 augusti 2022

Shake you tail feathers - it´s your Birthday

Here is my second birthday card using a stamp set that I had for a while but not used. So glad to finally being able to color this cutie...



I had so much fun playing along with this sketch from the current Lawn Fawnatic´s Challenge.



I have coloured with ProMarkers and used distress inks and a stencil to make the background. I also added some drops of water to create the bokeh effect. Think it turned out cool! At the end I added some stickle to the stars.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #130 - Sketch (15/8)

more to be added later

2 kommentarer:

  1. What an adorable card! This card is so fun! I love the peacock and the "Shake" sentiment. Thank you again for participating in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!- Catherine :)

    SvaraRadera