Bloggintresserade

tisdag 2 augusti 2022

Have a Happy Day - with Lawn Fawn

 Happy Tuesday


I´m trying to craft as much as I can before I have to go back to work next week. Here is a card I made using the wonderful Tree House die from Lawn Fawn.




I matched it with a few different stamp sets too:

Scootin' By (rabbit)

Garden Before 'n Afters (flower pots, flower bed, seeds, watering can)

Beary Rainy Day (frog, sentiment) 

A Bug Deal (bugs)

Berry Special (sign)



I used a stencil and some distress inks for the background. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #186 - AG (7/8)

A Gem of A Challenge #wk.16 - AG (12/8)

Polkadoodles #wk30 - AG (5/8)

Classic Design Challenge #8 - AG (27/8)

Craft Galore Encore #102 - AG (30/8)

QKR Stampede #449 - AG (30/8) ?

Creative Fingers #236 - AG (21/8)

Pattie´s Creations #196 - AG (4/8)

Krafty Chicks #622 - All Occasions (3/8) 

Simon Says #97 - AG (3/8)

Passion for Markers #652 - Dies and/or punches (8/8)



3 kommentarer:

  1. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Charming and very sweet! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at PFM this week. A new fun challenge is up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT-member PFM

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh, this is so much fun. Love it! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    SvaraRadera