Bloggintresserade

fredag 26 augusti 2016

GDT for Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog


Hi sweeties,

Hope you are all well,
I feel great and it´s Friday, please do the wave!




I´ll show you a card I made as a Guest Designer for 






I used this adorable little dinosaur girl called Dino Girl.


I made a Birthday card with lots of sparkling stars. Also like the animal printed paper in black and pink from Kaiser Craft.


I have coloured with ProMarkers.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges
Craft Rocket Challenge #22 - Things with wings
Fab´n´Funky #316 - AG (7/9)
Passion for ProMarkers #360 - make it digital (29/8)
Tuesday Throwdown #308 - Make it sparkle

8 kommentarer:

  1. just brilliant Nick love this image

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm loving that little Dino!! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining the Happy Birthday challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! Donna (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooh I LOVE that fabby paper in the background! Gorgeous card Nick. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog the other day too. Made my day. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky 'Anything Goes' challenge this week. We're so glad you did! Come and play again next challenge too. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. I had to hunt for those cute little wings! This is a really cute image to work with. Great job. Thanks for sharing with CRC. Barbara DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. A wonderful card in lovely colours and great metal details. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at PFP and my digital challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a gorgeous card Nick. I love the fun dino image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Marie's 'make it digital' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fab card! Great colouring of that cute dinosaur image and love the animal print paper and sparkly stars! Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a fun little cutie TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

    SvaraRadera