Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 augusti 2016

New challenge at Club KennyK

We had an amazing three days celebration 
for reaching 1000 members at Club KennyK.

A big Thank You to everyone that made it such a great event!


I think that you are now ready for a new challenge

This time it´s 

Anything Goes 
as long as you use one of this months freebies.

You can receive 2 freebies,
one at the Club KennyK and one with the newsletter.

I have made 2 projects for this challenge

firs out is this cute image called




I used an old paper from Basic Grey and I used both back and front of the same paper. Love matching 2 sided papers. Coloured with ProMarkers.


Added some green brads and stamped a two party sentiments. The party hat I drew myself.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore #August - Use a stamp or digi
Passion for Promarkers #357 - My favourite things ( digis, brads and pattern papers)


7 kommentarer:

  1. How cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. How cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute!! Love the green side of the patterned paper! Your coloring is fabulous, and I thought the party hat belonged to this lion; great job!Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick,
    Love your super fab & fun card. What a great image.Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just so sweet and I love that little lion image - especially his ears peeking through his mane - now that made me smile! Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (use a Digi or Stamp) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    SvaraRadera