Bloggintresserade

fredag 5 augusti 2016

New challenge at Artbymiran


Hi Sweeties,

it´s Friday, my last Friday off before I start working again on Wednesday, 
it feels okey, I have had a wonderful holiday even if you always wish for one more week....


Today I would like to share a summer card I made for our new challenge over at





as always we got the theme

Anything Goes



please feel free to add your project to our 
as well!




I have used this sweet image called



(fits so well with the Olympic Event too, don´t you think?)



I have coloured her with ProMarkers. Used some fun dies and fussy cut the beach balls from a pattern paper I had.
Sentiment is from Digital Delights Design, called Spring Sentiment Set.



Hope you like it and will enjoy the rest of the summer!


I want to add this card into following challenges:
Creative Moments #99 - AG optional twist Circles
Make my Monday - Fun in the sun

8 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely sunny card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful colouring and I love your die cut elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Super fun in the sun image and nicely coloured too. Great design and love the colours chosen here. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    SvaraRadera
  4. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Helene. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely card she having fun!


    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

    Tracey ct

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.Dt

    SvaraRadera


  8. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    SvaraRadera