Bloggintresserade

söndag 21 augusti 2016

New challenge at ARTBYMIRAN

Hello sweeties

I´m running a bit late with this post but better late than never, right?

We got a new challenge started over at

as always we got Anything Goes Challenge theme



before I show you what I made 
I would like to share some new images from 


Digis
  

Whimsy Ruber Stamps
  

I have used one of these new ones called 

My favorite flower is Lilly of the Valley 
so I got inspired to use it´s colours when I coloured her with my ProMarkers.



I distressed the edges and used some twine to add a cute little snail charm.
I love these little bingo cards. It´s clear stamps from Kaiser Craft.



Please join our challenge at

you can also add your project to our Fan Facebook page


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge #M - M is for Mythical
Craft Rocket Challenge #22 - Things with wings (29/8)
Seize the Birthday - AG (22/8)
Crafty Gals Corner #84 - Bingo (I used flowers, designer paper and bling)
I heart ProMarkers #315 - Birthdays (22/8)
Love to Scrap #84 - AG (28/8)





11 kommentarer:

  1. I love the smell of lilys of the valley. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great green hair! Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so pretty! Love the green and I love the way you embellished it. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous image and great design, love the colours and papers you have used with your image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful color on your card...love green and the added flower embellishments are so pretty. Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so cute! Love the bold green and the terrific colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Very pretty and it's great to see green used instead of pink for a fairy Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a wonderful creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    SvaraRadera
  9. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome project! That image is way too cute!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  11. Very fun card, I really love seeing the fairy in green! Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvaraRadera