Bloggintresserade

fredag 26 augusti 2016

New challenge at Digital Delights

Hi there,

We started a new challenge over at 


Please join us we got the perfect theme...

Always Anything Goes

Digital Delights Challenge

read about the rules and prizes at the challenge blog.




I have used this cute little girl doing some exercise 
it´s exactly what I´m suppose to do so 
I made a little training notebook to keep track of my activities. 


Work it out Peggy Legz set


This is what it look like:



I have used papers from AC (fruits) and Jillibean Soup (white dots on pink).
Also used some stickers from AC.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. 
I also added lots of ribbon and twine and a charm key. 



I would like to enter this notebook into following challenge:
Crafty Boots #August - Anything but a card



5 kommentarer:

  1. Don't you just love DDLL? They have great images. Love your creations! Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Really cute little notebook Nick, great design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely notebook, all those ribbons and threads are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    SvaraRadera
  4. So cute notebook. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    SvaraRadera