Bloggintresserade

söndag 4 september 2016

DT project for Barnemix

Hi there,

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
I spent my Saturday watching my youngest playing football. A proud mummy saw him score a few goals and make some nice passes. Ended the day with a good movie, a glass of wine and some cheese and biscuit....

Today I hope I get some time to make some cards.
Have not had as much time as I would like lately.

I realized today that I totally missed to blog about my latest project 
for Barnemix. I´m so sorry...

So here we go

We got a fantastic sponsor this time


and I have used an image from the Sprite Collection called




Our theme this time is

FLOWERS




I made a tag using a die cut I have. I also used a few fern die cuts and punched out some leaves. I decorated with a few flowers, pearls and small ladybugs (Martha Stewart boarder punch)


I have coloured with ProMarkers.


Sentiment says : Happy Birthday

Please pop over to BARNEMIX 
and check out my talented team mates wonderful flowery creations.

I would like to enter this tag into following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts #23 - AG/Use lace or pearls






6 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful tag! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    SvaraRadera
  2. So sweet the image is delightful thanks for plying Crafty ribbons Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my gosh! I absolutely LOVE this adorable tag! That Ladybug Sprite is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is precious! Great coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
    Lyn

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så søt og flott dekorert tag. Detaljrik.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous creation dt http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/challenge-23.html?m=1

    SvaraRadera