Bloggintresserade

torsdag 8 september 2016

New release over at Digital Delights

Hi there,

it´s time for team 2 to play along with the new release images from




They are so cute  and I love them and I´m sure you will too!





I have used this cute little set called




Spidey and Peggy Legz set

I also used a sentiment from another set called


Wicked sentiment set


This is what I made:


I have coloured with Promarkers. I also used some cute little die cut ghosts, think they are from Memory Box. A mix match of papers from my left over stash. Some black rhinestones.



Please join us over at Digital Delights Blog to see what my talented team mates have made with there images.





Digital Delights Challenge
Psst... there are still 7 more days to add a project to our Digital Delight Monthly Challenge #13.





I would like to enter my card into following challenges:

to be added later




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar