Bloggintresserade

lördag 24 september 2016

My DT project for CRAFTY CATZ + GDT CALL


Hello sweeties,

such a wonderful Saturday, we got sunshine and blue skies, trees are slowly changing colours and life is pretty good....


Today I would like to share my DT project for the new challenge over at


but before we get going with that I would like to remind you that we are looking for a new Guest Designer. I´m sure you would do great! The only thing you have to do is to add GDT after your name when you link up an ANYTHING GOES creation in this weeks Crafty Catz Challenge. 

With us this week as our sponsor is







This weeks theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist use ribbon and pearls


I have used an image so kindly given to me to create with. 
It´s called On Your Arm.


I have used a paper from Prima. It´s so romantic by it self so I didn´t want to put to many extra elements on it. But I added the die cut frame around the image, a ribbon with brown dots, some flowers, die cut words and a little bird and at last some pearls.


I have coloured with my ProMarkers.




Please join us for another fun AG challenge with a twist over at Crafty Catz.
Don´t forget to add GDT if you want to guest design for us, I´m sure you do!!!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Sami Stamps #41 - Add dots (30/9)
Aplphabet Challenge - O is for oval
I(love)ProMarkers #318 - Natur/Flowers (2/10)



17 kommentarer:

  1. love the papers and layout, fab card
    Tilly

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge O for Oval. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card Nick, have to agree that paper is so romantic, perfect for the gorgeous image, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Stunning card love the detail and red thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Stunning Wow.
    I love your project, its just beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    SvaraRadera
  6. Back again, and again just super gorgeous project. I forgot to mention you have illustrated your project so nicely on your blog. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Nick, I fell totally in love with this gorgeous card, it is so beautiful.xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely card, love the colours and layout! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting With Friends! Tracyx DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very pretty card!! It's beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing with Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh wow what a stunning card.The background paper really showcases the image. Loving the die cut sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a beautifully designed, heartwarming, endearing card, Helene! It melts my heart. I can feel the intimacy between these two lovers. So sweet! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    SvaraRadera
  12. Fantastic card. Beautiful colored image and lovely design. Thanks for sharing it with us at I ❤️ ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for more challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    SvaraRadera
  13. Gorgeous card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for our Funday Friday challenge

    SvaraRadera
  14. Fabulous card. Love the overall design and elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT JSS

    SvaraRadera
  15. Great card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  16. This is so lovely! That frame around your image is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Sami Stamps!
    <3 Emily L. - DT

    SvaraRadera
  17. So gorgeous!...Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvaraRadera