Bloggintresserade

lördag 3 september 2016

My DT card for Artbymiran

Hi again,

I´m back to show you one more new project.

This time I made a card using this sweet girl from


she is called Willow


I had strawberries in my mind when I coloured her, but in the end the card took another turn....

Our new challenge at Artbymiran is as always

ANYTHING GOES


I have coloured with ProMarkers and used a few different punches for leaves and the boarder. Also used a die cut for the frame. Sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
I(love)ProMarkers #316 - Use a die cut (5/9)
IDIC #331 - AG 


4 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous Nick...hope your having a good weekend...xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great card, Nich - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sweezt image and love your color combination...thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion...hugs Željka

    SvaraRadera