Bloggintresserade

fredag 30 september 2016

My DT project for Crafty Catz

Hi sweeties,

Friday and a new challenge has started over at


this week´s host is our lovely Carol,
she has picked our theme and it is...

BIRDS OF A FEATHER
(so creations showing birds, please)

with us this week is a fantastic sponsor

Bugaboo


Prize: 7 digital stamps of winner´s choice


Here is what I made using one of the images so kindly given to us:




I used Promarkers to colour this image from Bugaboo Stamps. 


I was inspired by their photo challenge this week:



I decided I wanted to  use brown, yellow and green as my mine colours. I also got inspired by the flowers.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the bug #September - photo inspiration
Passion for ProMarkers #365 - Spots and/or stripes
Tuesday Throwdowns #313 - Fall Feathers
I (love) ProMarkers #318 - Flowers/Nature

9 kommentarer:

  1. Colour combo works great and it's nice to see some natural colours that you don't often see but work so well! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a lovely card Helene. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers and embellishments are really pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our ‘spots and/or stripes’ challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Nick, love the colours and fabulous design, have a great week xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your layout and design! Such a great card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenges this week!

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and that image is fab!
    Your papers are perfect and those matching flowers are brilliant too!
    Thanks fro joining in with this week's challenge at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the look on the bird's face! Perfectly embellished too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awwww...what an gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  9. happy to see you at brown sugar challenge...hope to see you again

    Roshini,DT brown sugar challenge
    https://roshinicrafts.blogspot.in/

    SvaraRadera