Bloggintresserade

onsdag 3 april 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS


Hello there,
 it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥Promarkers challenge





Theme Anything Goes with an option of Something Square 
Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis 



I have used an image called

No. 11

image 0
So kindly given to me to create with for this challenge!
Thank you!

This is what I made:


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I kept the design pretty simple only added three clouds on the side.
I used white cardstock and black cardstock to frame the image.
Sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder. I used a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn.

I hope you like it and that you pop over and play along with our simple challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #487 - Make it cute (8/4)
Incy Wincy Design - Animal (12/4)Top3
Crafty Animals #25 - AG animal (27/4)
QKR Stampede #341 - AG (4/4)
Polkadoodle #w.13 - AG (5/4)
Simon Says - Animal Antics (10/4)




11 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely adorable - thanks for sharing it over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely card....sweet image and so well designed....
    Thank you for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
    xxx Plony (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely make thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great project.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    SvaraRadera
  5. A fun cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  6. fab card and love the clouds added to reflect the backing once again thanks for sharing at PFP this week

    SvaraRadera
  7. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Adorable creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi Nick. I love this card its so colourful and bright and the two cats holding balloons how cute. Thanks for joining in with us at the Incy Wincy Designs challenge. Thanks Cheryl DT
    You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. Thank you so much for this beautifully coloured project! You have really let the image shine and I appreciate your creative efforts :) Thank you,
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    SvaraRadera
  11. Lovely card... absolutely adorable!!!
    thanks for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls challenge this month!
    Anna Dt

    SvaraRadera