Bloggintresserade

söndag 28 april 2019

Freebie from All Dressed Up stamps

Hi there,

Hope you have seen that you can grab this cute little stamp from


if you pop over to Kit & Clowders Facebook page.


I have made a Thank You card and I also decided to give it a touch of summer.



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I added the 3 stamped and fussy cut clouds. These clouds are among my favorite clear stamps. I just love them and find them so cute on almost any project.  I also doodle some faux stitches and a third butterfly down the bottom.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #345 - AG (2/5)
Simon Says #61 - AG (1/5)
Digi Choosday #w.17 - AG (29/4)
Passion for Promarkers #490 - Favorite digi or stamp (29/4) Top5

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous. I have downloaded it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image and perfect co-ordinating B.paper
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous card ! Love your coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge wk17. Good Luck
    Rose-DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a beauty. Love the bright colors! Thank you for joining the challenge of Digi choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs ,Cindy DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a lovely, bright and cheerful thank you card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. A wonderfully summery card and I love that sweet little image! Thank you for joining us over at PFP this week, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope we see you again soon, love Jacky x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a bright and happy card. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Lovely card and great coloring! Very cute with the smiling clouds :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo ~ I got blogcandy if u wanna join :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Super pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    SvaraRadera