Bloggintresserade

onsdag 17 april 2019

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Good Morning

I hope you´re all well!

Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


our theme this fortnight is

ANYTHING GOES
with the option of embossing (wet or dry)

our lovely sponsor for this challenge is



we are so grateful for your support both with wonderful images for us to create with and for an amazing prize for our challenge winner!



I have used an image called

Quirky Parrot




I had so much fun colouring this cute parrot.



Here is some close up picture of my embossing. I used an embossing folder to make the feather pattern behind the image. I also used shabby white enamel embossing powder to make a bit of texture beside the parrot.


And then I went wild with die cut feathers (that I also coloured with ProMarkers) and dew drops and flowers. A little bit OTT... lol!




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
IKE´s World Challenge #119 - D is for die cuts (6/5)
PIP #1915 - AG (21/4)
Catch the Bug - Back to Nature (20/4)
Krafty Chicks Challenge #450 - Birds/Chicks (17/4)




8 kommentarer:

  1. A wonderful card and such beautiful vibrant colours Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome colouring of your image love it

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That parrot is gorgeous. I love how he is coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. I just love this card and the colours that you have used :)
    All the embellishments go perfectly xx
    Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  5. I agree - a stunning card and awesome coloring! BRAVO!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
    Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Eeeee !!! This is just awesome ! I love the gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your coloring is amazing! And the elements you chose are perfect! A really cool card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow such striking colours!! Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    SvaraRadera