Bloggintresserade

fredag 26 april 2019

new challenge at CRAFTY CATZ

HI sweeties,

it´s Friday again, time flies doesn't it?

it´s time for a new challenge over at 



with us this week is a great sponsor




I have use an image so kindly given to me to create with



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used some old pattern papers I had in my left over stash. Also added some gold washi tape and three metal brads.


Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ, my talented team mates have made some awesome inspiration card for you to have a look at.

I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Cute as a Button Challnge #43 - AG opt twist say what (29/4)
Cute Card Thursday #579 - Brads/sequince or gems (1/5)




8 kommentarer:

  1. lovely colours and papers and a lovely sentiment, have a good weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Nick have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love your card Nick, pretty image and the papers look fab. Hope your enjoying your weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love this Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fab card, such a cute image!!
    Hugs D xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Nick, I love this card and the sweet sentiment! :)
    Thank you for participating in Jo’s Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge this week. :)
    ~Rianna / RiCre8s DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    SvaraRadera