Bloggintresserade

tisdag 2 april 2019

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there,

are you ready for some new challenges?
I got two new challenges to share with you and I´ll start with the midway reminder for our challenge over at 




our theme this month is

Yum! Yum! for the foodie in you!


I have used an image called #914 Sundae




I really love these ice creams image Sandy has in her shop.
She got this great one #915 Sundae 2




She also got some awesome ice cream freebies I especially like the ones in waffle cones.


Here is a close up on the card I made for this challenge:



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I´m so happy with how the sprinkles on the top turned out. I´m also really happy with the sentiment I made using 3 different die cut fonts. 
It sort of translate to "Happy Birthday on your special day".

Please join us for our challenge over at Scribbles Design. There are some new ways to win images so please read our simple rules.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
APTTC #4 - AG (27/4)

7 kommentarer:

  1. A fabulous birthday card. You coloured the image beautifully and your card design is lovely! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you soon!
    Carole x DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Totally FUN! I love ice cream and the card is a great card for everyone. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a fun birthday card with lovely bright colours,

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fun card! I love the bright colors you have used on it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun, bright and cheerful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is such a fun card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining our challenge over at DDS Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Kitty DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. Awesome creation Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    SvaraRadera