Bloggintresserade

måndag 24 februari 2020

DT card for COLOUR OF LOVE


Happy Monday!

We finally had some sunshine today, so much needed!

I would like to show you a card I made using an image from



It´s called 


 Since this image is so cute by it self, I decided that it didn´t need anything else decorative to make a card. So I only die cut my card base to give it a little bit of a fancier look, added a sentiment and a puffy heart and voila...




I have coloured it with ProMarkers.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Polkadoodle #w.7 - AG (25/2)
QKR Stampede #386 - AG (27/2)
    APTTC #2 - AG (27/2) Showcased Favourite
Crafty Animals #35 - AG animal (27/2)
Creative Craft Cottage #126 - Add a heart (3/3)
Morgan´s ArtWorld #2 - AG (27/2) DT favourite
SheepSki Design #35 - Hearts or flowers (29/2)

6 kommentarer:

  1. This really caught my eve Nick! It's fabulous...the colours are amazing!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely gorgeous work here. Love the image and so bright and colorful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow amazing card. Great. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera