Bloggintresserade

söndag 2 februari 2020

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Happy Sunday!

I´m sharing a card today that I made for our new challenge over at



We got a new challenge for you and the theme is

LOVE IS


You have to use a stamp from 
ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS to enter, if you haven´t got one yet I got a little advice.... pop over to Kit & Clowder´s FB page there you´ll find a 
freebie from All Dressed Up Stamps, and it´s a beauty!!!!


I have used an image called


I have used this one for a few Mother´s Day cards but I thought it
would fit great with our Love theme too, don´t you think?




I have used a fun pattern paper with some doodle pattern.
I also added a few clear stamped flowers and grass at the bottom of the image.
I coloured with ProMarkers.



I added a few hearts and also used glossy accent on my sentiment to make my die cut word look like a "thickers".

I hope you like it and that you have an awesome Sunday!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams #February - it´s a LOVE thing (27/2)
Classic Design Challenge #February - AG (28/2)
Digi Doodle Studios #24 - It´s a love thing (27/2)
The Creative Crafter Challenge #24 - AG (8/2)
Crafty Animals #35 - AG (27/2)
A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.3 - AG (10/2)
Brown Sugar #Jan - AG (4/2)
Polkadoodles #w.5 - AG (11/2)
QKR Stampede #383 - AG (6/2)
Cute Card Thursday - Valentines (5/2)
Crafty Friends #128 - Love/Romance (13/2)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute image and I love your design Nick.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. That llama is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. So gorgeous, that llama is adorable!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Debxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is really very sweet,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a cute card and beautifully designed too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    SvaraRadera
  6. Loving this adorable llama card - so cute with the baby llama on top. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Nick fabulous card thanks for sharing your talent with us at Digi Doodles Studios

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera