Bloggintresserade

lördag 15 februari 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there 

Hope your all doing well!
I hope to be able to catch up on some blogging as I have been a bit slack (or really just ran out of time to blog...)


I would like to start with my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ.

Our theme this week is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - critters


we got an amazing sponsor


I must admit that I love their fun and quirky images. They are so much fun to create with. I have used an image so kindly given to me for this challenge. It´s called Nerd Bird. Isn´t he adorable with those big glasses? 


I have used ProMarkers to colour with. I kept the design rather CAS and only added some puffy green hearts. I doodle some faux stitches around the edge and a branch for him to sit on.

Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ. My talented team mates have made some awesome projects for you to get inspired by...

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #385 - AG (20/2)
Polkadoodles #w.6 - AG (18/2)
Crafty Animals #35 - AG (27/2)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Great choice of image Nick, love your nerdy birdy! Fabulous colouring and a lovely design. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous owl,great colouring and B.paper
    Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. That owl is fantastic!!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love the image and your colouring is awesome, great choice of background paper too, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. a lovely owl sitting on his branch lol, it looks good as a CAS card, happy weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. A lovely card with the very cute wise owl. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute card Thursday.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card Nick, thats a cute image.xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Nick this is such a cute card I love that owl. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Crafty hugs

    SvaraRadera