Bloggintresserade

torsdag 20 februari 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Good Morning Everyone!

My week of work is nearly half gone, 
I don´t understand how time can go past so quickly...


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at



with us this week
 is a wonderful sponsor






The Prize for the lucky winner is
$10 to spend on digis in the Store


Our theme is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - For a girl



I have used an image called




I had this really old paper pad from Crate Paper called Oh Darling,
I haven´t used hardly any of the paper but I thought this one fitted well.
I added some paper from a book page and some stamped bing sheets.
 I then fussy cut the hearts from a heart boarder die. Stamped some little butterflies and doodle with a black pen.


Here is a close up picture







I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #204 - Add a heart (17/3)
Simon Says - Add a sentiment (25/2)
Ike´s Artworld Challenge #129 - N is for naughty/AG (3/3)
Passion for ProMarkers #530 - Use 3 of something (24/2)
I used 3 stamped butterflies


10 kommentarer:

  1. This card is exquisite Nick, such beautiful colouring and the elements really work together so well, totally love this :) Big hugs xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is just so beautiful. I love it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. WoW ! That is really gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Thank you too for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  4. Vey elegant. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOAH those colours are stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. I really love your choice of colours for this one!

    Thanks for playing along over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  8. I love these fabulous layers! Such a gorgeous image and your colored her wonderfully! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan ~ DT for Ike's World Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous card, stunning coloring.
    Hugs, Lori m
    IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
    My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
    Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  10. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera