Bloggintresserade

torsdag 21 maj 2020

Birthday card with Colour of Love by Heather Valentine

The sun is shining, sky is blue and I have some time
of work -it´s a beautiful day!


Before I go out to do a little bit of work in the garden I would like to 
share a Birthday card I made using an image from


by Heather Valentine


This image is called Lilybug Mer - Stitched at Seas




I had this great paper in my left over stasch and when i got the image I knew straight away what I wanted to do. I had to try to colour it using the colours from the paper. I think it turned out pretty cool.

I used a few different dies to make it feel a bit more marine and I also used both stamp and dies to make the sentiment - I SEA it´s your birthday!

Here is a close up:


You can find out lots of inspiration for different projects using images from Colour of Love by Heather Valentine on Facebook, check it out here!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #207 - For the ladies (9/6)
The Paper Shelter #428 - in the nature/sea (26/5)
Crafty Sentiments - AG (25/5)
Ike´s World #132 - Q is for quartz palette/AG (1/6)
LeAnn´s World 101 #26 - AG (1/6) DT fav
Polkadoodles #wk.20 - AG (26/5)



18 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Le Anns World 101
    Priyadarshini
    https://www.youtube.com/c/PriyadarshiniRamakrishnan

    SvaraRadera
  3. How very cute, Nick! Thanks for joining us at JDS Challenges. Julie O, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely fabulous. Love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such an amazing card and design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    SvaraRadera
  7. Brilliant card Nick, awesome colours and love the silhouette die cuts for contrast :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsART this month. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. She is so cute! Wonderful colouring to match your paper and what a beautiful result! Your die cut goodies are perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  9. What an eclectic collage of seashore dreams. Great coloring. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely card. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you pretty work back here again soon. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Super cute! Fabby looking card with lovely design. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  12. Beautiful Card!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.

    Dawn DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. A very sweet card. :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  14. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Sweet card! Cute mermaid! Thanks for joining us for the Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles!

    SvaraRadera
  16. So cute - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  17. Great details here!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends, and please accept my sincere apologies that I am late checking out your wonderful project.

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    SvaraRadera