Bloggintresserade

måndag 18 maj 2020

Welcome little one...

Today I want to share a card I made just for fun.

I have treated myself with some new stamps from 

Lawn Fawn and today I finally got time to try them out...


I made a baby card using these cute little swans.

I used the masking technique to create this little scene.
I must admit I like it a lot.



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I also coloured the banner with ProMarkers to get a colour that match the pattern paper.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers #542 - Baby Projects (18/5) Top5
APTTC #5 - AG (27/5)
Crafty Animals #38 - AG (27/5)
Sweet Stampers #44 - Animals/birds (7/6)
Polkadoodles #wk.19 - AG (19/5)
QKR Stampede #389 - AG (21/5)
Simon Says - Animal Fun (20/5)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Nick this is a delightful card. That stamp is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a pretty card Helene. I love the adorable images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is an adorable image. Lovely colours too. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love swans. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 19 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is super sweet,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  8. So lovely and cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi Nick, a sweet card to welcome a new little one. Love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    SvaraRadera