Bloggintresserade

lördag 16 maj 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi Peeps!

Hope you´re all doing fine!

I´m enjoying a lazy weekend, spending my time in the garden and out in the forest. I hope I will have some time for crafting as well.


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at




our theme is 

Brads, Buttons or Bows


I have used an image called #723 TooMoose Jingle 
to make this Christmas card.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I must admit that I love this image. Think he is so darn cute with those jingle bells around his waist and the ornament hanging from his antlers.

I have used both a bow and some heart shaped brads.





Please join us for some fun crafting.
We love to visit your blog to leave some love!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Jingle Bells - Jingle bell, Jingle Bell (20/5)
QKR Stampede #398 - AG (21/5)
Krafty Chicks #507 - Christmas (20/5)
Simon Says - Animal Fun (20/5)


7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #75 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Star Stampz. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. how cute is that jingle moose ... so glad you rang your bells with us at Jingle Belles.

    SvaraRadera
  3. That has to be the cutest Christmas moose I've seen! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. oh my gosh, that moose is too cute and too funny! what a great way to ring those xmas bells with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  5. Another adorable card, Nick! Thanks so much for playing aagain at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the Draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera