Bloggintresserade

fredag 1 maj 2020

Guest DT card for C.R.A.F.T

Hi there...

it´s Friday and soon time for a new challenge over at CRAFTY CATZ

but first I would like to share another card with you.

This is my GDT card for 


Theme this week is

HERO

and they got some awesome sponsors as well



and




I have used an image so kindly given to me by Knitty Kitty Designs, 
it´s called Knitted Kitty. No.64



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I wanted to use red and blue as those colours make me think about Superman. I added the sign with the paw print on the cats jumper. Superhero sentiment comes from KennyK and Talk to the paw is a sentiment from Scribbles Design.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Creative Moments #189 - AG opt twist April showers bring May flowers (6/5)
Simon Says #72 - AG (6/5)
Passion for ProMarkers #540 - Animals (4/5) Top5
Make my Monday #121 - Use a digital stamp (10/5)
Dream Valley #224 - Our 4 legged friends (9/5)



8 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous fun card! Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. A briliant card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is such a fun card. I love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    SvaraRadera
  5. How fabulous. Great colouring and I LUV the kitty. :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate your visit. Caz DT.

    SvaraRadera
  7. LOL this card is wonderful! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    SvaraRadera