Bloggintresserade

onsdag 13 maj 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there

Are you doing some crafting? I hope so it´s truly the best medicine against stress and anxiety, don´t you think?


Today I would like to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


as always it´s easy peasy to play along with our

ANYTHING GOES

as long as you colour with ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, Trias or AquaMarkers.


And as always we got an amazing sponsor





I have used an image called Surprise Pug

I have been thinking about trying to colour an animal like some of those colourful animal paintings you can find on different sits. And I thought I had to give it a go...





It sure make you happy, right?

I have embossed both sentiments with black embossing powder. The dotty paper is from AC.







I would like to enter this card into following challenge:
Simon Says- it´s a dog life (17/5)
APTTC #5 - AG (27/5)
Classic Design Challenge #May - AG (27/5) DT fav
Crafty Animals #38 - AG (27/5)
Creative Craft Cottage #129 - Make it masculine (4/6)
Polkadoodles #wk.19 - AG (19/5)
QKR Stampede #397 - AG (14/5)
Krafty Chicks #506 - Stamp Act (13/5)
Simon Says - Animal Fun (20/5)
Ike´s World #132 - AG opt.qurtes palett (1/6)

14 kommentarer:

  1. Bravo!!! Excellent art dog ... Smile!
    Super fun mood! xxx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
      Good luck!

      Radera
  2. Hi Nick this is just amazing. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the rainbow dog! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOW I would never have thought to do this Nick and it looks wonderful, what a fabulous card.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Super fun card!
    Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week & sharing your talent with us!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the rainbow dog! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the image and how you've colored the pug, so cute, it makes me smile, thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    SvaraRadera
  9. Super cute and beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Such a lovey card. Thanks for join us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    SvaraRadera
  11. Really fantastic ! I love how you coloured him . I have a painting of some cows on my wall that are coloured like this. They always make me smile. :-D
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all, and thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  12. I absolutely love this delightful card! You used Ike's image of the precious pug just wonderfully! I must try colorful coloring technique as soon as possible! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan ~ DT for Ike's World Challenges

    SvaraRadera