Bloggintresserade

onsdag 15 april 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there,

today I´m here to share a card I made for  our new challenge over at





we got a wonderful sponsor this fortnight







our theme is very easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - get well/speedy recovery





I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with
it´s called Freesia Vase



I used a very old pattern paper I had in my left over stash.
I also wanted to try to stamp my sentiment on some vellum. I got that idea from Janette who used that technique on a few of her cards and I liked it so much. The sentiment I used is one in Swedish saying - Get well Hugs.

I also used some pretty flowers, pearls and die cut twigs to decorate with.


Hope your day will be good and keep crafting!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Dragonfly Dream #April - Add flower/s (30/4)
Crafty Friends #133 - AG (23/4)
Catch the bug - Spring fling (18/4)
QKR Stampede #393 - AG (16/4)
Ellibelle´s Wednesday Challenge #April - Bugs, blooms and/or butterflies (30/4)
The Crafter´s Cafe #240 - Flowers (29/4)



15 kommentarer:

  1. Your card looks really super Nick and I do love to use vellum, I like the way you don't lose the image. Hope your all keeping well.xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so beautiful Stay safe Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nick- What a Pretty in Pink card! I love the coloring and the background you chose. The die cut, the embellishments- it all fits together perfectly. Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11! Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamps Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  5. It is a really pretty card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is very pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love this Nick, so delicate in the pretty shades of pink. Stay safe sweetheart xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Nick this is so beautiful. Your colouring is brilliant.
    Stay Safe, hugs Sheryl xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous, the background perfectly ties in with the image. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Sweet card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful coloring! I love the floral embellishments too!Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  12. Loving the Spring vibe! Thanks playing along with our spring themed challenge. I hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully
    Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful image AND card! Love that patterned paper and your design. Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.
    Lynn

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is a very pretty card,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  15. So very pretty!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera