Bloggintresserade

torsdag 9 april 2020

GDT card for C.R.A.F.T

Today I would like to share a card I made as a

Guest Designer over at



This challenge will last for 2 weeks and the theme is

Create your own Embellishment/Flower






There are 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge:






The prize is the 3 images from Morgan’s Artworld used by the team.




Sponsor 2: CuteNCraftyMommy



The prize is 3 images from CuteNCraftyMommy.


I have used an image so kindly given to me by Sponsor 1 - Morgan´s Artworld. Thank you so much. It was so much fun to create with.


It´s part of a set called Wolf Set Digi Stamps.
When I got this image I thought straight away that I needed to make a masculine Birthday card. I decided to let the image take up the most of the space on the card. Only added some die cut frames and corners.


I have used a black embossing powder for the sentiment and I doodle some faux stitches around the edge.


Here is a close up on the flower I made. I used a few dies and added a button in the middle.

I didn´t colour this image since I thought it would look very good in just black and white. Now I´m thinking that I might colour the eyes yellow. What do you think?


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenge #9 - Furry Friends (30/4)
APTTC #4 - AG (27/4)
Crafty Animals #37 - AG (27/4)
Daisy Chain Challenge #40 - Birthday (30/4)
The Paper Shelter #422 - use a digi (14/4)
Unicorn Challenge #53 - Furry Friends (30/4)
Di´s Digital Challenge - Birthday (10/4)
Aud Sentiments #248 - AG with a sentiment (20/4)

16 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the monochrome look. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning monochrome card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Amazing card, beautiful picture and whole project.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous monochrome card and really love the image.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. A beautiful image and you have made it more dramatic by keeping it monochrome. So glad you joined us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello again Nick, another DT. Your card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café this time, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh I love this Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    SvaraRadera
  12. Such a stunning card, I love the black and white, so striking and the focal image is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the Aud Sentiments Challenge, keep safe.
    Jenny (AKA the Ginger Ninja!) Aud Sentiments DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Lovely card and congratulations on your GDT spot. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    SvaraRadera
  14. Fantastic. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us on the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Beautiful card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera