Bloggintresserade

onsdag 1 april 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Here is card number 2 for today.

This time it´s a DT card for





we are in the middle of our 

IN BLOOM
challenge 

and we´re hoping that you will find some inspiration 
and join in...

If you click here, you can enter your card (and find more inspiration).


I have used an image called



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I kept the design rather simple since I thought the flowers are rather bold by them self. I used a die to frame the image and also another die to make the little tag with the word Happy Birthday (in Swedish).



I used some black rhinestones around the edge and I used a red brad to attach the tag. 


Hope you like it and take care of yourself!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Craft Galore Encore #74 - AG (30/4)
QKR Stampede #391 - AG (2/4)
Creative Fingers #182 - AG (2/4)
Crafty Gals Corner #205 - Flowers (7/4)
Ellibelle´s Corner challenge #April - Bugs, blossoms and/or butterflies (30/4)
Simon Says - Birthday (8/4)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. So beautifully done! loving the sketch!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about bugs, blossoms or butterflies!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the pop of red and black against the pastel background.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Use Flowers challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing card and nice image. The flowers are beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera