Bloggintresserade

tisdag 14 april 2020

Birthday card with an image from COLOUR OF LOVE

Hello Everyone!
I hope you´re all well and staying safe. It´s such a scary time we go through. I just had to colour and craft for a bit to ease my mind. I have created with this adorable little image called Koko Bramblelashes Hobgobbi and I decided I needed some colour in my life to cheer me up...




I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used a balloon dies and also coloured the balloons with ProMarkers so that they would match the image.

Stamped the sentiment with a clear stamp. I fussy cut the word Birthday. I also used some old paper from my left over stash and die cut the musical notes.

Think it turned out really fun and playful, perfect for a Birthday card.

Here is a close up:
(love her lashes!)




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Digi Choosday #wk15 - AG (23/4)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Omg!!! I love this cutie! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Koko is adorable, I love the bright colors you choose for this image. It sure brightens up my day. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I LOVE everything, not just her eyelashes, a Super vibrant and beautifully coloured card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great work. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    SvaraRadera
  5. Is so cute! Thank you for play with us at Gem of a Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    SvaraRadera