Bloggintresserade

lördag 4 april 2020

GDT over at LeAnn´s World101

I was so thrilled to be asked to make a

guest DT card with one of the images that I won a over at 



I used an image called


I think this one is so cute!


I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I´m happy with it but afterwards I regret that I didn´t choose another colour for his trousers that would have matched the color on the paper a bit better. I also added some thin black lines on his trousers to make a pattern. Think that turned out pretty cool. 

I used a few different dies for embellishing and a clear stamp was used for the sentiment. I also doodle a few faux stitches.



Please join us over at


There are lots of brilliant cards for you to get inspired by and it´s easy to play along with their ANYTHING GOES challenge.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #392 - AG (9/4)
Krafty Chicks #501 - Stamp Act (8/4)
Fab´n´Funky #475 - April showers (7/4)




5 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot Nick- your card is gorgeous, love the colours and design and I'm delighted that you chose to play along at Fab'n' Funky!
    Have a good weekend xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That is a fabulous image. I love it. Congratulations on your Guest Design Team position. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. I LOVE your colouring, love the card and the image and great papers. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nice card, and I like the paper and the dies you used with your image. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is really sweet and lovely papers,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera