Bloggintresserade

torsdag 16 april 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hoppy Thursday

Today I would like to share a DT card I made for our new challenge over at






our theme this month is

Bunnies and/or Birds





I love bunnies so much I got 2 called Ping & Pong


so I had to make a card with bunnies...

I have used 3 different image for my card. I coloured them and then fussy cut them before adding them to my card. This is the images that I used: 
and 




I have coloured with ProMarkers.




I kept my card rather CAS only added the sentiment which is a combo of clear stamped and die cut letters covered with glossy accent.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #206 - Easter/spring (12/5)
Ike´s World Challenge #131 - P is for Paper Piecing/AG (4/5)
if it doesn´t fit the theme, please delete my entry.
TTCRD#14 April - AG (21/4)
Crafty Cardmakers #254 - Easter (19/4)
Simon Says - E is for (20/4) E is for Easter cards
My Time To Craft #429 - Easter Cuties (16/4)
QKR Stampede #393 - AG (16/4)

14 kommentarer:

  1. Your bunnies are so cute, adorable names and your card is pretty and fun, hugs, Lori m

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick your card is gorgeous. Those bunnies are so cute and so are yours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Many thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week with your bunny trio card.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous card, love the bunnies

    IkesWorldChallenges DT Val x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Aw this is just fab! I love these Easter bunnies and they are so colourful and cute! Great papers too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Incredibly happy Easter card. I love bunnies.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges

    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  8. Cute and happy card card...
    Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door.. Wish to see you soon
    Lady DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful Easter Card. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Those are so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Your card is brilliant - and your buns are so cute!

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  12. Love your card - so bright and cheerful.

    Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a lovely design - bravo Nick!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Stay safe.

    SvaraRadera
  14. A delightful card and your bunnies are lovely :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera